DESIRE

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

HIGH SCHOOL At CABRAMATTA



I was studying quite hard. Not as hard as the "study hards" but it was study, singing, TVs and more singing, listening to music, drawing, daydreaming. I finished year 11 and 12 topping every subjects except English of course. I did not play any sports or exercise which is my biggest regret. I now do more to compensate that and surprisingly my friends who did play sports before are now lazy couch potatoes...Apart from Son who is very active..If look closely at the pictures you can see Son aka Simon withthe big curly hair. Another friend of mine, my best friend Phuoc Au, who continue onto UNI with me unfortunately passed awayin a tragic accident at Queensland from a rip. I was in Melbourne when it happened. Mixao boyfriend Eddie and Jerry were on the trip with him. That was at the end of 4th year Uni. He's the tall guy in the picture

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home