DESIRE

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

CHERRY PICKING AT YOUNG and BBQ at my place


Not many pics taken at the Cherry Picking trip because it was taken from a disposable camera and did not turn out good. However we had a one day trip of spending time in the sun picking and eating cherries. Chucking and cherry fightings. I remember it's an occasion to know Cam and Jessica better because i was really a shy and quiet person then and Cam and Jessica was trying to steal my cherries. That allowed me to start joking a bit more and more, and get to know them better. Another interesting memory was the first meeting of Dzung. The first impression was "con gai gi ma pha phach". Seriously, that was my first thought of Dzung as i did not know many people then and Dzung was kicking around and always wanted to fight and screeching..ha ha.. She turned out to be a good friend til now.
The other picture was taken at my place the sunday after TRung and Suong got married. I did not know anh Trung and Suong long b4 their wedding but we became friends very quickly from CabraVAle singing comp and they said come to their wedding as they already sent out the invitation a while ago . We sang at his wedding and it was lots of fun. The bbq show here was combination of my birthday and Tan Gia. It was my first time preparing for the bbq and salads etc. Wendy showed me how to make salads and ever after that i was not bad at it. Huy quite enjoy my other salad which i made for him at his birthday. Lap was the only one who scare of my salad because of fear of getting stomach ache. Yet he eat everything in VN. Funny Weird guy ha ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home